- Research shows those who eat larger meals earlier in the day lose much more weight than those who eat large meals later in the day.
- The National Weight Control Registry, which tracks over 10,000 people who have lost significant amounts of weight and kept it off for long periods of time, says that 78 percent of people who have lost weight and kept it off eat breakfast every day.
- According to The Mayo Clinic, eating breakfast can help you reduce hunger later in the day, make healthier choices, and have more energy throughout the day.
Healthy eating starts with your first meal, and these healthy breakfast recipes will help you start your day off the right way. I recommend adding a healthy smoothie into your daily breakfast regimen too.
Healthy Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Burrito
- Breakfast Scramble with Ground Beef, Eggs, Potatoes, Onion and Feta
- Crustless Quiche
- Healthy Egg Sandwich
- Homemade Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Sauteed Swiss Chard with Fried Egg, Fresh Herbs, and Hot Sauce
- Spinach Tomato & Feta Egg White Omelet
- Steak and Cheese Omelet Recipe
Want more healthy recipes?
Then check out my huge recipe database.