Here’s How the 7-day Healthy Eating Plan Takes All the Guesswork Out of Eating Healthy for YOU!
I know your time is valuable, so I’ll make this quick. I just released my newest product for 2013 called The 7-day Healthy Eating Plan. I think it’s pretty awesome and can really help you eat better, so you can accomplish your health goals. Here’s how …
What Is The 7-day Healthy Eating Plan?
The 7-day Healthy Eating Plan is an eBook, which means you can download it instantly. It’s a complete week-long “get healthy” plan that includes healthy recipe cards for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
Still with me? Good, then allow me to briefly introduce myself so we’re not strangers. I’m Scott Christ, founder of The Healthy Eating Guide. If you don’t know my story, I won’t bore you with the details … unless you insist.
Is This Healthy Eating Plan for You?
Well, I guess that depends …
- Would you like to eat healthier/lose weight/feel better/look better/sleep better?
- Do you want to shift from “person who tries to make subtle changes but never seems to get any healthier” to “successful healthy eater who is a couple pounds lighter” after just one week of healthy eating?
- Do you feel like you don’t have time to learn how to cook healthy?
- Have you been trying to lose weight, and you’re feeling stuck or ineffective?
Then congratulations, my 7-day Healthy Eating Plan was designed for you, my friend! If that’s all you need to hear and you’re ready to buy, then please click Add to Cart and accept my thanks as a truly fantastic customer. If you’re going to make me work a little harder to earn your business, then you can keep scrolling.
What Exactly Do You Get?
I’m glad I pretended you asked. Let me tell you what’s in it for you …
1) A Week’s Worth of Healthy Recipes
- 21 printable healthy & delicious recipe cards you can instantly download and print. Here are just a few of the recipes you’ll experience:
- The Grilled Salmon with Lemon Quinoa that will make you look like a Top Chef.
- The crunchy goodness of my Chicken Pita Pizzas.
- The perfect combination of sweet and sour that hits your palette with my Citrus Shrimp Tacos with Jicama Slaw.
- The easy-to-make and beautiful-to-look-at Spinach & Chicken Salad.
- The Healthy Eggs Benedict recipe that still has a rich, creamy, and delicious hollandaise sauce.
- The Mediterranean Spaghetti Squash that will make your house smell like a quaint Italian cafe in Tuscany.
- And more!
- You also get step-by-step instructions and nutrition facts included for every meal, so you know exactly how many calories, carbs, protein, and fat you’re eating each meal and each day. No more guesswork!
2) A Healthy Grocery Shopping List
- You’ll get a Printable grocery list you can take to the store with you.
- This list will save you the time and hassle of creating your own list and dilly-dallying around the store for an hour or more, so you can get part of your day back!
3) A Week’s Worth of Healthy Snacks
- Learn how to snack the healthy way and save hundreds of calories each time you snack. I think you’ll especially love these:
- Homemade raspberry Greek yogurt: 162 calories, 0 g fat
- Apple with almond butter: 170 calories, 9.5 g fat, 3.5 g fiber
- Easy avocado and lime: 296 calories, 12 g fiber
- Balsamic chickpeas: 210 calories, 5 g fiber
So What’s This Going to Set Me Back?
You can learn how to eat healthy for a week for less than the price of a combo meal at your favorite fast food restaurant. A measly little investment in your health of just $5 gets you a week’s worth of healthy meals.
Here’s How to Order:
Once you click “Add to Cart” below, you’ll be redirected to the secure order page, where you can pay with PayPal or Google Checkout. Complete the checkout process, and you’ll get a link to instantly download the 7-day Healthy Eating Plan. Click on the link to save the file to your computer, and you’re done. So in less than two minutes, you can be daydreaming about the delicious and surprisingly healthy Chicken Pita Pizzas you’re about to cook for dinner tonight. Not too shabby for 5 bucks, right? Well then, stop reading already and click on the Add to Cart button!